Naruto Love RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Love RPG

A fun naruto Love Action RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
join the new site FUCKING AWEsome WAY BETTER THEN THIS 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://baraloveacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takimoto-kun
Student
Student
Takimoto-kun

You
Ninja 1: Takimoto
Ninja 2:

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Arrival   Arrival Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:08 pm

Takimoto steps through the gates of Konoha and takes a deep breath, filling his lungs with the pure air of the forest once more before entering the village. He lets out a wide smile as he returns home after a few years of absence. Everything seems to be the same since Taki left, but after a few paces forwards, he feels odd and out of place. His left eye, which is hiding behind the blue headband with the symbol of Leaf (well, its a permanently active sharingan, its not to rip-off kakashi >___<), begins to itch slightly. He grunts as he takes his left hand's index finger through the headband and rubs his eye gently. Then, he yawns and sits on the fresh grass, feeling the cool and gentle breeze that blew that day.

"Konoha... Long time no see, huh? I wonder how is everyone..."

Takimoto sighs and is now thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Student
Student
Takimoto-kun

You
Ninja 2:

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:48 pm

*bumP* someone post here >_<
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Student
Student
Midnight

You
Ninja 1: Yakumo Kurama
Ninja 2: Midnight (Kurama)

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:33 pm

Midnight entered the Leaf village in his regular blue cloak. The wind made it ripple, but it stayed in place oddly. He walked forward into the village and sees someone he'd never seen before. After months of wandering the countries, he was surprised by this stranger. He approached the man with caution and began to speak as he neared. "Hello there." He spoke calmly, despite his younger age, and didn't feel the need to become hostile.
Back to top Go down
http://siyp.yourforumpro.com/index.htm
Takimoto-kun
Student
Student
Takimoto-kun

You
Ninja 2:

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Takimoto's right eye glanced at the other Shinobi as a slight smile came upon his face. He rose up from his sitting position and bows in respect, then scratching the top of his head with his left hand's index finger.

"Hi there. Are you from Konoha?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Student
Student
Midnight

You

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Midnight shifted his mood to confuse the stranger. "I am absolutely not affiliated with this hellhole of a place," he said with a smirk. He walked closer to the person and looked him over, taking note of battle prowess and the headband over his eye. Midnight wondered when he would be getting his own headband, even though he was the Tsukikage.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Student
Student
Takimoto-kun

You
Ninja 2:

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:57 pm

Takimoto raised his right eyebrow and sighed. Quite strange for someone to change moods like this. Then, he felt overwatched, like if the other Shinobi was studying him, so he decided to lift his headband, uncovering his closed, scarred eye. This was done because the Chuunin knew Midnight was taking an interest on the headband over his eye. Although, of course, he wouldn't know why Taki used it like that, and would most likely think it was because of the scar that fell down to his cheek.

"Is there something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Student
Student
Midnight

You

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:27 pm

Yet again, he decided to change moods. Though this time, it was more of his personality disorder than him being a jerk. "Would you like there to be something wrong?" He asked, no longer the random person. "Who are you?" Midnight stopped studying the man, and shifted his gaze to the scar. He knew that nowadays, simple scars are never all that simple. He wanted to find out who this guy was, and what reason did he have to be at the village gate instead of on a mission.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Student
Student
Takimoto-kun

You
Ninja 2:

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:30 pm

Takimoto sighed, confused once again by the other Shinobi's change of moods. He thought what was this guy all about? Was he even for real?

"I am Yoshitoki Takimoto, a Chuunin from Konoha... And you are...?"

His closed eye twitched slightly, like if trying to open, but Taki held it closed.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Student
Student
Midnight

You

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:42 pm

"I am Midnight from the Moon Village. It's nice to finally get your name." Midnight considered him. His family meant seemed to have no value on who he was, for it wasn't nearly as popular as the clan names. He wondered if anyone else had noticed the stranger's or his own arrival. It seemed odd that no one was entering or leaving the village at the time of day it was. Keeping his mind on track, he continued to gaze at the person, no longer only at the scar, but him as a whole. Midnight's mind continued to delve deeper into who the guy was and concluded that the person must not have any other agenda to be going off on. "Why are you here? That is, at the Village Gate, rather than doing something important?" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Student
Student
Takimoto-kun

You
Ninja 2:

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:47 pm

Takimoto chuckles and rubs the back of his neck with his right hand, looking around then glancing back at Midnight.

"I have just arrived from a long time... I am just... Remembering old memories, from when I was last in Konoha..." Then he rubs his chin.

"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Student
Student
Midnight

You

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:04 pm

"Wandering the lands," he said, looking around. Oh how he wished for something interesting to happen. The only thing that had been all that interesting that day was meeting this guy. For all that it was worth, it wasn't much.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Student
Student
Takimoto-kun

You
Ninja 2:

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Takimoto chuckled and got one step closer to Midnight with a slight smile.

"You seem bored... I can let you take a peek at my left eye..." - He chuckles a bit harder saying this, knowing the other Shinobi would be quite surprised, yet not THAT surprised.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Student
Student
Midnight

You

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:23 pm

"I suppose. At least it'll give me something to do..." He paused, thinking about what the scar might have caused. "Where did you get the scar anyways?" He asked, hoping that he wasn't prying into the stranger's life. He hadn't realized that he had full control over his personality until just then. How odd.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Student
Student
Takimoto-kun

You
Ninja 2:

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:26 pm

Takimoto slowly opened his eye, a tinting red showing it was clearly different from the normal green eye which was his right one. When he fully opened it, Midnight could see a Sharingan with three tiers.

"I made it myself... A few years back, when I still was a simple Genin."

He chuckled, his left eye studying the other Shinobi's every move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Love RPG :: Village :: Leaf Village-
Jump to: