Naruto Love RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Love RPG

A fun naruto Love Action RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
join the new site FUCKING AWEsome WAY BETTER THEN THIS 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://baraloveacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Hidan vs Pein (no death)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hidan
Student
Student
Hidan

You
Ninja 1: Hidan
Ninja 2: Kakashi

Hidan vs Pein (no death) Empty
PostSubject: Hidan vs Pein (no death)   Hidan vs Pein (no death) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:46 pm

Hidan appears leaning up against a tree with his Akatsuki on his scythe strapped
to his back.He then jumps down to the ground landing on one foot followed by the
other one he then waits for Pein to arrive as he starts to do hand signs
Back to top Go down
Pein Yamikaze
Chuunin
Chuunin
Pein Yamikaze

You
Ninja 1: Pein Yamikaze/ icorashi
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Pein (no death)   Hidan vs Pein (no death) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:50 pm

the wind picks up as leaves begin to swirl into a human sized vortex as the wind dies down i aper ,with my akatsucki cloak raped around my waist as im wearing no shirt just pants, where the vortex once stood .

are you ready .......
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Student
Student
Hidan

You

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Pein (no death)   Hidan vs Pein (no death) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:56 pm

Hidan smiles as he looks at Pein then up at the sky as the clouds become dark gray
and he begins to snow "yes i ready" Hidan said as he looks at Pein unstrapping his
scythe so it would be easy to pull out.Hidan then starts to do hand signs as he looks
at Pein and waits for his first move.
Back to top Go down
Pein Yamikaze
Chuunin
Chuunin
Pein Yamikaze

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Pein (no death)   Hidan vs Pein (no death) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:01 pm

pein looks up at the darkening sky as he takes a breath and in the mid breath he aperes behind hidan and strickes his left arm with his left leg*

as you are shoot to the left by the kick i preforms hand signs*
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Student
Student
Hidan

You

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Pein (no death)   Hidan vs Pein (no death) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:06 pm

Hidan smiles cuz he know's that u are behind him and as soon as u hit him he burst into
water as the hidan is above u with his scythe above his head then swings it down causing
it to cut your right shoulder
Back to top Go down
Pein Yamikaze
Chuunin
Chuunin
Pein Yamikaze

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Pein (no death)   Hidan vs Pein (no death) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:23 pm

he side steps dodgeing the blade as he grabs the pole of the sith and pulls you down then he punches you square in the face causing you to fly upwards as he then apers behind you and kicks your left shoulder sending you flying twords the ground*
Back to top Go down
Konan
Student
Student
Konan

You
Ninja 1: Konan
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Pein (no death)   Hidan vs Pein (no death) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:30 pm

A pieece paper falls to th ground then it forms into a human shape then the figures face was complete and it showed it was konan and she sat down too watch picking a the paper flower out of her hair smiling knowing that yahiko would win
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Student
Student
Hidan

You

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Pein (no death)   Hidan vs Pein (no death) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:32 pm

Hidan get hit and as he starts to fly upward he kicks Pein in his jaw as he pulls all
of his weight down causing his to do a back flip and lands on the ground looking at Pein
as he starts to do hand signs putting his scythe on his back

well no shit he is going to win
Back to top Go down
Konan
Student
Student
Konan

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Pein (no death)   Hidan vs Pein (no death) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:34 pm

"hidan be good boy like tobi andshut it..."
Back to top Go down
Pein Yamikaze
Chuunin
Chuunin
Pein Yamikaze

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Pein (no death)   Hidan vs Pein (no death) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:36 pm

he is kicked in the jaw sending his head back as you can hear a snaping sound as he aperes on the ground and he then snaps his neck back and looks at hidan calmly as if nothing had happend *

is that it ?........
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Student
Student
Hidan

You

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Pein (no death)   Hidan vs Pein (no death) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:39 pm

Hidan looks at Pein with a mad look on his face as he starts to run toward Pein
throwing 5 senbon at him then molding chraka into his gut letting it go he blows out
a large amount of fire toward Pein then disappears listening to Pein foot steps he
starts to do hand signs

how about u shut it and let us fight
Back to top Go down
Konan
Student
Student
Konan

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Pein (no death)   Hidan vs Pein (no death) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:41 pm

"i could kill you right here.."
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Student
Student
Hidan

You

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Pein (no death)   Hidan vs Pein (no death) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:42 pm

and i care why???let us fight im done with this conversation
Back to top Go down
Pein Yamikaze
Chuunin
Chuunin
Pein Yamikaze

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Pein (no death)   Hidan vs Pein (no death) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:42 pm

he apers high in the air with a sword in his hand as he spots konan he slightly smiles still in the air as he waits for hidan while preforming multiple handsigns *
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Student
Student
Hidan

You

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Pein (no death)   Hidan vs Pein (no death) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Hidan steps out from behind a tree with Chidori all over his body and scythe as
he looks up at Hidan his eyes changed to red he just looks at him with his scythe in his
hand as he does hand signs and 10 clones appears 5 of them jump into the air with there
scythe aimed at Pein the other 5 including my self stand there as we prepare for out attack
Back to top Go down
Pein Yamikaze
Chuunin
Chuunin
Pein Yamikaze

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Pein (no death)   Hidan vs Pein (no death) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:07 pm

i finish the signs as two giant prism fly at the cloans comeing tword me as i disapere and preform more signs*
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Student
Student
Hidan

You

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Pein (no death)   Hidan vs Pein (no death) Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:25 pm

Hidan and the rest of the clones start to do hand signs as they keep there gaurd
up
Back to top Go down
Pein Yamikaze
Chuunin
Chuunin
Pein Yamikaze

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Pein (no death)   Hidan vs Pein (no death) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:07 am

ten more clones apere as they charge tword you as they prefform sighn's and place there hands to there mouth and blow out and emense blue flame *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidan vs Pein (no death)   Hidan vs Pein (no death) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidan vs Pein (no death)
Page 1 of 1