Naruto Love RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Love RPG

A fun naruto Love Action RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
join the new site FUCKING AWEsome WAY BETTER THEN THIS 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://baraloveacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Shinzo Dorou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinzo
Student
Student

You
Ninja 1: Shinzo Dorou(special Jounin)/ Dent(genin, Shinzo watches over Dent)
Ninja 2:

Shinzo Dorou Empty
PostSubject: Shinzo Dorou   Shinzo Dorou Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Name:Dorou, SHinzo

Eye Color: White, the white in eye (not eyecolor) is black. Like inside out of black eye color.

Hair Color:Red

Clothing Style:Punk.

Color of shoes: Red

Personalty:He has a quiet attittude towards people and never tells them his thoughts. Shinzo also likes to protect his allies as much as possible WITHOUT failing a mission. If he needs them to survive to continue, he saves them. If they are important to him, he saves them. When he does the little bit of talking, he is nice to his friends and rude to his enemies that actually deserve rudeness.

Appearance: this is what it is technically:
Spoiler:

History:Dorou,Shinzo... He was known as a mere ninja but his clan was hidden and guised as farmers. He was allowed to enroll in the Leaf Academy. For years he learned about jutsus and studied. His taijutsu was moderate but his Ninjutus was intense. Having low Genjutsu ability, all he knew was releasing genjutsu. SHinzo studied people using genjutsu to learn what makes them tick when activated. Always the most observant before attacking. He would draw his enemy and make them want to reveal their abilities. Wanting to find every abilities weak point, SHinzo remained as a quiet one.

Allowing people to use their Genjutsus and Taijutsus,he would try to defend. Shinzo also tried to train for speed so he could dodge Taijutsus. He had studied for knowledge on tactics. Having a dark secret he keeps a ability secret. He had also protected his whole family. This secret was unleashed and had killed everyone in the area for no control. Shinzo had become the last surviving member of his clan. No one else knew about what happened but him. No one had files on this clan except the hokage. The leader asked the hokage to erase them if anything ever happened.

Shinzo has wanted control over his dark secret for a long time. Having passed the Genin and almost to the Chuunin Exams, SHinzo has trained for the day it would come. Having a seal his grandfather, Grandmother, mother, father, and brother made, he could use his own power. It allowed him to restrain the tailed beast also. Wanting to become Chuunin to gain a more respect was a thought he had never revealed. SHinzo had not payed attention to injuries and trained. Months later, he had finished the Chuunin Exams and left to train for the Jounin Exams.

Having entered the Jounin Exams, Shinzo had tried to overcome everything he could. At age 17, Shinzo was taking his 12th try to become jounin. He had finished half of the Jounin Exams. The other half had been extremely hard for him. He had often visited the medical room for healing. He also packed pain killers and chakra pills. Soon after 75% of the Exams, SHinzo had lost focus. He had almost lost the last few battles or almost failed the last few tasks.

After everything was over, SHinzo had become a Special Jounin.

Weapons-
  • 1) Kunai knives
    • 2)Giant Shuriken Summoning Scroll

• 3) Short Sword

• 4) Smoke bombs

• 5)Shuriken(obviously)

Elements-
  • Earth

• Lightning

Village- Hidden Leaf
Succesfull Missions-( do we start at 0 missions successful?)
A ranks-0
B ranks-0
C ranks-0
D ranks-0
E ranks-0

Jutsu:They are made. All 3 Wink
Special Abilty:The gates are available to Shinzo for his special ability.
Clan:N/A(for now mwuahahha)

Last edited by Shinzo on Wed May 06, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You
Ninja 1: Temari/Sakuya
Ninja 2: Anko/Suki

Shinzo Dorou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinzo Dorou   Shinzo Dorou Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:27 pm

thats nara clan for gods sakes denied! oh and its denied also because you have nothing but run on sentences in which i can ont tell how many paragraphs you used so put in the periods and change the ability unless you want to be in nara
Back to top Go down
Shinzo
Student
Student

You
Ninja 2:

Shinzo Dorou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinzo Dorou   Shinzo Dorou Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:46 pm

There. I editted then I am gonna read it. I don't see just run-ons.I am gonna make it light instead of dark. Besides, nara can't FUSE with shadows. His clan cant be the only ones to use shadows. They manipulate, fusion is different. Wait, I am gonna edit it again.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You

Shinzo Dorou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinzo Dorou   Shinzo Dorou Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:50 pm

denied
1.sentences are run ons again
2. teleporting is god mod
and 3. naras fuse and manipulate shadows hence why they control shadows!
Back to top Go down
Shinzo
Student
Student

You
Ninja 2:

Shinzo Dorou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinzo Dorou   Shinzo Dorou Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:57 pm

I hope you don't mind if I sarcrifice genjutsus for higher level ninjutsus. I editted. Can you point out the run-ons? They are actually really long sentences.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You

Shinzo Dorou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinzo Dorou   Shinzo Dorou Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:58 pm

no you can only use normal jutsu >_<
Back to top Go down
Shinzo
Student
Student

You
Ninja 2:

Shinzo Dorou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinzo Dorou   Shinzo Dorou Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:08 pm

... I gave up genjutsu to use higher level ninjutsu... What if i gave up taijutsu AND Genjutsu? I don't understand. it is not special it is just higher level jutsus. Meaning, MORE powerful. I can't even use genjutsus on people, just attempt to get out of them.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You

Shinzo Dorou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinzo Dorou   Shinzo Dorou Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:13 pm

no gennin chuunin and jounin get only the same powered jutsus this is your last warning if i deny you again i will delete this topic and you can start again tomorrow (go read the updates for more information)
Back to top Go down
Shinzo
Student
Student

You
Ninja 2:

Shinzo Dorou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinzo Dorou   Shinzo Dorou Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Ok, I will edit it for ONE more time. Hold on, it may take a minute.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You

Shinzo Dorou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinzo Dorou   Shinzo Dorou Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:18 pm

i believe i said no to that already...
Back to top Go down
Shinzo
Student
Student

You
Ninja 2:

Shinzo Dorou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinzo Dorou   Shinzo Dorou Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:21 pm

No, this is DIFFERENT. It is a attempt to increase strength of ninjutsu and taijutsu for about to die NOTE: ABOUT TO DIE, situations. it does not work everytime but it isn't all the time. It is limited and has one use. it is different. Like Lee using gates to increase taijutsu.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You

Shinzo Dorou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinzo Dorou   Shinzo Dorou Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:22 pm

then make the gates tomorrow with your new character

Code:
[size=28]DELETION!!!!!![/size]
Back to top Go down
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You

Shinzo Dorou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinzo Dorou   Shinzo Dorou Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:55 pm

ok approved (YAY) but put the elments in bullet fomat and only 2 elements and but weapons in bullet format

Code:
[list][/list]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinzo Dorou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinzo Dorou   Shinzo Dorou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinzo Dorou
Page 1 of 1