Naruto Love RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Love RPG

A fun naruto Love Action RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
join the new site FUCKING AWEsome WAY BETTER THEN THIS 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://baraloveacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinzo
Student
Student

You
Ninja 1: Shinzo Dorou(special Jounin)/ Dent(genin, Shinzo watches over Dent)
Ninja 2:

Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Name:Tiger Summoning Jutsu: Yaku
Description:Can summon a ninja tiger named Yaku. He is a wise tiger. Yaku devises tactical plans to attempt to bring down the enemy faster.
Bloodline Jutsu?:NUHUH.
Element:N/A
Pic:
Spoiler:

Name:Rai Bullet
Description: A shot of lightning is that the size of the users hand. It is about 100 volts. First, electricity is gather in the hand made by chakra and element manipulation. Then, it forms the shap of the users fist it is gathered into. FInally, the user makes a punching scene and shoots it out of their hand.
Bloodline Jutsu?:Nuhuh
Element:Lightning
Pic: A electric bullet the size of a fist.

Name:Quake Fist
Description:It atracts stone and covers fist to increase taijutsu damage done from user's hand.
Bloodline Jutsu?:Nuhuh
Element:Earth
Pic:

Last edited by Shinzo on Wed May 06, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You
Ninja 1: Temari/Sakuya
Ninja 2: Anko/Suki

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:51 pm

u are coping nara denied
Back to top Go down
Shinzo
Student
Student

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:54 pm

I was getting to this. The first one is not copying cuz Nara can't do that Wink. Me edit now.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:59 pm

nara can do all that hint shadow manip is there
Back to top Go down
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:30 pm

jutsu are denied 1. the first jutsu is a copy off Nara's bloodline abilities
2.the second jutsu is too powerful ad your not jounin to begin with
3. the third jutsu makes no scence so denied
Back to top Go down
Shinzo
Student
Student

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:38 pm

???It was said in template that your rank was decided by your history though...
Back to top Go down
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:47 pm

its denied
Back to top Go down
Shinzo
Student
Student

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:19 pm

edited.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:21 pm

summoning jutsu is already made and its not just tiger DENIED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shinzo
Student
Student

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:24 pm

.. Screw this site I am deleting myy account , either that or you have problems. People can have differen things to summon like toad, ENMA for 3rd, and snake. You have problems with aproving! All this site does is Sex too. I have a major problem cuz this is the jutsus I want I DO NOT SEE A CANON JUTSU LIST!! So how bout I just pm jeremy and tell him the list of complaints I have?
Back to top Go down
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:32 pm

ok one dont use that shit against me cause he say every word i said and further more you are denied cause one not enough description and also this site is LOVE NARUTO LOVE!!!!! meaning that of coarse theres sex but action too. also there is a canon list for those who are taken look at it and thats all i have to say but till then shut the hell up
Back to top Go down
Shinzo
Student
Student

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:37 pm

YOU KNOW WHAT!!! I NEVER SAW ANY CANON LIST! I THINK YOU HAVE PROBLEMS! I NEVER SAW ACTION YET. ONLY HIGHLY DETAILED ONLINE SEX! WHAT YOUR DOING IS BULLSHIT CUZ SUMMONING JUTSUS ARE ALL DIFFERENT! NOW I PMED 6-7 COMPLAINTS TO HIM! SCREW YOU AND THIS SITE. I made a good char. app. and you denied. The jutsus are different since summoning is always different. You could've just said more description should be added.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Student
Student
Midnight

You
Ninja 1: Yakumo Kurama
Ninja 2: Midnight (Kurama)

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:38 pm

Even though Jer has problems with things like this, even he can see the issues.
There is definitely a problem with the length of the descriptions.
You should just listen to the people that tell you what's wrong with it.
We don't have to tell you what's wrong with it, unless you ask. So be grateful that we do.
If you are going to leave, please reconsider.
I know this site has problems, but Jer isn't here, so it's become problematic getting things done.
He'll have things under control in a couple days.

Please fix it, and calm down.

Also, she was referring to a different canon list.
She didn't say anything about there being a canon jutsu list.
She simply stated that there was a canon list. That is, a canon list for characters.
It was just a misunderstanding. Calm down.
Back to top Go down
http://siyp.yourforumpro.com/index.htm
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:41 pm

Kid im not fucking scared of you and im not one to do action but the others have now you know he made the site there for he is starting this whole situation here now go ahead and delete your account but know one fucking thing i judge on the description your jutsus not descriptives and there are different names for summoning animals there for you only put summoning jutsu there for makes it not descriptive your char was ok but you were warned more than 5 times on the bloodline and the ability there for he will not care about you cause the world does not revolve around you and i don't have problems if anything you do im just strick to keep everything in order
Back to top Go down
Shinzo
Student
Student

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:45 pm

Ok, I was really mad because , in't it true that every summoning is different? Run-ons are really long sentences, she is an admin she should be posting rules by now, I did not see a canon jutsu list, and I had made a really long history since jeremy put in template: your rank is decided by how long your history is and 2 paragraphs is genin at least.

EDIT: I can't stand you suki, thus, I am gonna look to delete my account. My stuff was fine, I even asked for you to point out run-ons

Last edited by Shinzo on Wed May 06, 2009 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:50 pm

You know what i love it when the users are like Oh i was like mad and now im not....
and 1. im not posting rules im co admin and i will but don't tell me what the fuck to do
2.we don't need a canon jutsu list cause 1 only canons can use them
3.run ons are impossible to understand which is why you needed to cut it off and put sentences
4.your history was only 3 paragraphs because of the run ons it does not help
5.i told you already Their are names for the the summoning jutsu like Toad Summoning jutsu so you did not Put Tiger summonning Jutsu so it wasnt descriptive
Back to top Go down
Shinzo
Student
Student

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:52 pm

I tried to join this site for rp. I tried to be reasonable but I am MAD at YOU. I had notihng against midnight because YOU made me mad.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:54 pm

BUT YOU MADE ME MAD

Are you serious im not even scared of you and what you said was in sulting and further more i was nice to you why can't you get the fuck over it and start again tomorrow i mean seriously kid
Back to top Go down
Shinzo
Student
Student

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:57 pm

NO it is the stupid reasons why you denied me! i was considering not deleting and I am not fucking scared of you. I did nmot see any hint of niceness. i saw strictness! I saw assholeness! I think you should be more reasonable. I don't need my char. app. to be perfect! As long as it is a history, then it is ok. FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER I REQUEST MY ACCOUNT TO BE DELETED.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:59 pm

request denied till you calm down..
Back to top Go down
Shinzo
Student
Student

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:01 pm

... HOW COULD YOU FUCKING DENY IT? IF THE PERSON WANTS IT DELETED, IT SHOULD BE DELETED! YOU ARE CORRUPT!
Back to top Go down
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:03 pm

no im being calm and im willing to talk to you calmly and i might approve your stuff but you need to calm down ok? ^^
Back to top Go down
Shinzo
Student
Student

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:07 pm

Jeez... I am just mad over
1) I don't like my chjar. app. needing to be perfect.
2) My special ability had nothing rong with it the last edit
3)I wanted to join but I expected not so much strictness.

Now if you are ready to reason and make out some deals how to end this argument, then I am willing to talk. That is all I wanted. i was going to talk to Midnight seeing as she seemed to be able to reason with a couple minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:09 pm

midnight's a guy lmao
anyways i will reason with you but im only strict cause im a little jumpy today and other days but yes i will talk pm me and i will try to see it your way
Back to top Go down
Shinzo
Student
Student

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:11 pm

O.O...dont tell him I said that Ima edit now -.-, also, I alreayd sent complaint pm right when I said I would...* goes to pms*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)   Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutsu(editted, I hope I can put summoning jutsu)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next