Naruto Love RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Love RPG

A fun naruto Love Action RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
join the new site FUCKING AWEsome WAY BETTER THEN THIS 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://baraloveacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Saiko's Jutsu (not done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saiko
Student
Student
Saiko

Saiko's Jutsu (not done) Empty
PostSubject: Saiko's Jutsu (not done)   Saiko's Jutsu (not done) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:37 am

Name:1st step: Winged Sheild
Description:this jutsu turns the users wingg into a huge protection shield so that if you are to close the wings spikeds will shoot out from the wings much like Jariah's needle Jizu
Bloodline Jutsu?:none
Element:Holy (light+Water)
Pic:look at a pic of jariah performing needle jizu and make angel wings protect him instead of his hair.

Name:2nd step: Chaos rain
Description: this is a jutsu that summons up rain that is made with the chaos element. If you are to be hit by the rain uless you are the one that did the jutsu you will probably have 1 of the 3 things happen to you
1.you will end up going crazy
2.red eyes might delope
3.you short circuit from the chaos and in which causes a harakili (killing your self on contact with an object closest to you
Bloodline Jutsu?:none
Element:Chaos (fire+darkness)
Pic:picture black hell fire falling from the sky
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Jutsu (not done)
Page 1 of 1